Shopping at Wagners this spring will be very different than it has in the past as we have worked to comply with the recommendations set forth by the Minnesota Department of Agriculture and the State Health Department.
New Guidance Measures:
- We request that our customers respect the first hour of each day be reserved for individuals who are at a higher risk of COVID-19.
- We ask that you shop individually at this time yet understand if that’s not possible.
- We request that you refrain from bringing pets with you, however, service animals are always welcome.
- We ask that you not bring children but understand if that’s not possible.
- We will limit the number of people in the store both inside & outside.
- Our entrances and exits will continue to be one-way to keep the traffic flow moving in a single direction following the arrows marked on the floor.
- Shopping carts will be sanitized daily, with handles sanitized after each use.
- We do ask that you use a shopping cart while in our stores as:
- It helps maintain social distancing.
- Makes it much easier for us to complete the no contact checkout process.
- We will be cleaning highly touched surfaces throughout the store multiple times a day.
- We will not be offering custom in-store container planting this year.
- All of our staff will be wearing gloves & face masks.
- Our restrooms will be closed to the public.
- We will not be able to have our soda machine or water dispenser turned on.
- The checkout line will be marked with spots for waiting, spaced six feet apart – we ask that you allow this space between you and the person in front of you.
- We have installed plexiglass shields on all of our registers.
- We don’t accept checks.
- We will temporarily pause all cash transactions.
- Credit Cards Apple Pay and Google Pay will be accepted.
- We will temporarily pause all returns and exchanges.
- We will be sanitizing the cash register & stand after every customer transaction.
What we ask from you at this time:
- Please adhere to the 6’ social distancing guidelines.
- Follow all directional signs and one-way signs.
- Try to limit your shopping time to one hour or less.
- Shop with intent and purpose and not use the store as a social gathering place.
- Please put your plants in carryout trays with the barcode label on the pot facing out to make the checkout process faster.
- Consider shopping at nonpeak hours.
- If possible, please wear your garden gloves or other gloves and face masks.
- Have an understanding that it is not business as usual and operationally things will be very different.
We want you to be safe and comfortable while shopping with us; if you don’t wish to come into the store you can continue to shop our online contactless curbside pick-up.
We will continue to follow and adhere to regulations and guidance as new information becomes available from authorities. Our policies will be updated as needed to reflect this.
Out of respect to our employees and other customers, people who choose not to adhere to these guidelines will be asked to leave.