Plant Fundraisers in the Minneapolis & St. Paul Metro
Where Communities & Gardens Grow
At Wagner Greenhouses, we like nurturing plants and our community. Wagner’s offers 2 easy, risk-free, profitable plant fundraisers designed to help your Twin Cities organization make money. By providing quality plants, garden insight and supreme value, Wagner’s can help organizations like yours raise substantial funds. Contact us today to learn more about our programs and how Wagner’s can help your organization.
School, Church & Non-Profit Fundraising Programs
Wagner’s has been an active part of the Twin Cities community for more than 100 years! Our seasonally-offered fundraisers are the perfect solution for groups in the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul metro. Occasionally, we offer other plant fundraisers than the current ones listed below. Unfortunately, we’re only able to partner with organizations in the Twin Cities metro and surrounding areas due to logistic restrictions of live plant delivery. Please contact us if you’re unsure whether we can partner with your organization.
Current Plant Fundraising Opportunities
Winter Fundraiser – Poinsettia Fundraiser
When your product represents the anticipation and joy of the Christmas season, you have tapped into an emotional desire, as well as the wish to support your organization. Wagner Greenhouses offers a well-timed fundraiser using holiday plants. Our beautiful poinsettias and cyclamen are just what your supporters are seeking for holiday decor and gifts.Download Brochure
Spring Fundraiser – My Garden
Bringing an innovative twist to spring fundraising with plants, Wagner Greenhouses offers the My Garden program. My Garden Combo Kits are professionally designed combinations ready for planting in patio containers or window boxes. The individual plants included in the My Garden Kits are in Growcoons, an eco-friendly, biodegradable mesh pot that reduces plastic waste.Download Brochure
Upcoming Important Dates
2019 Poinsettia Fundraiser: October 7th Sign Up Forms due, November 4th Final Order Forms due.
To request a Fundraiser Sign Up form, please contact us and select “Fundraising Group” in the form.
Testimonials From Past Fundraising Programs
- Our poinsettia program has been wonderful! These plants are received so well in the community that the kids love to sell them. Wagner’s turn-key program with plenty of days for delivery, clear ordering instructions and colorful flyers makes this an easy fundraiser to manage. We are so blessed to be able to support our school through selling these beautiful plants!!
- This fundraiser has gone from nothing to our second biggest source of funds for charitable giving for our Club. The credit for this goes to the hard work and commitment of our members and the superior product which we are providing through Wagners.
- Our Club made over $500 last year! The process could not be any easier for us. Our parents know how beautiful the plants are and always wish they would have ordered more. The staff at Wagner’s is always there to help out and answer any questions for us.
- Wagner’s fundraisers are so easy and the staff at Wagners are AWESOME!!!!!! We raised over $1000 last year. Everyone is so helpful especially being I am working with 2 different organizations and it can get really crazy! Most people know me by name which is really great.
Q. Our group wants to participate. How do we get started?
A. Contact Wagner’s Wholesale office at 612-922-1262 or email fundraisers@wagnergreenhouses to get started.
Q. After our groups gets signed up, what do we do next?
A. Start selling! Your group members will then pre-sell items to family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, ect. Most groups collect the money due when your customers place an order but it’s up to your group how you handle this.
Q. How much money will our group make?
A. This is up to your group based on the prices you decide to sell the items for and how many items your group sells. Most groups make $5-$10 per item.
Q. How should we get our order to Wagner’s when our group is done selling?
A. Submit your order for the items your group has sold by email or fax to Wagner’s on the final order form that was provided in your info packet. Make sure to get it to us by the due date or earlier! If you need another copy, please call or email us.
The Fundraising Process
- Signing Up: To get started, email us at email@example.com or call our wholesale office at 612-922-1262. We will email or mail you an info packet. Return the sign up form to us by the due date as soon as you’re ready to get started. This lets us know your group is participating as well as requests your delivery date/time and promotional materials.
- Selling: Your group members pre-sell items to family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, ect. Your group will decide on selling prices that meets the needs of your group and customers. Most groups collect money due when your customers place an order but it’s up to your group how you handle this. Your customers make checks payable to your organization.
- Ordering: When your group is done selling, fill out and submit the final order form to us by fax or email. Make sure to get it to us by the due date! If you need another copy, please call or email us.
- Delivery: Deliveries are made in 2 hour windows Monday-Saturday (AM only on Saturdays). Make sure to schedule your delivery to a large enough location than can accommodate your entire order. For poinsettia deliveries, this needs to be a warm indoor location as the plants do not tolerate cold temperatures. Please count items as they are unloaded to ensure the number of you items you received matches the paperwork you will sign.
- Payment: Wagner’s will email you an invoice after delivery/pickup. A single payment from your organization is then due to Wagner’s within 10 days.
Want to Learn More? Have Questions?
Ready to take the next step to raising funds toward your fundraising goal? Not sure where to start in evaluating the right Fundraising Program for your school, church or non-profit? Because we’ve been partnering with groups for many years, we can help guide you to choosing the right program for your needs. Contact us today by filling out our Contact form and we will be in touch shortly. Just remember to select that you are a “Fundraising Group” in the form. If you prefer, call us during Wholesale business hours at 612-922-1262.Request More Info