Wagners has been providing top quality plants for more than 120 years. We want you to enjoy your purchase and to be successful in all of your gardening and landscaping activities. Our plants are of superior quality and well taken care of at Wagners. Once plants leave our care, we cannot control growing conditions. Therefore, Wagners cannot be responsible for any damage or loss caused by insects, diseases, animals, weather conditions, neglect or changing garden conditions as they are guaranteed to be in outstanding condition (pest & disease free) at the time of purchase.
Returns & Exchanges
- Please retain your receipt and actual product to ensure a speedy return. If you are a member of our Rewards Program you do not need your receipt as long as the purchase was made through your rewards account. We will have your receipt on file for you.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund without an itemized Wagners register receipt.
- All sales (50% off or more) including clearance are final & sold as-is.
- Plants may be returned up to four days from purchase date if accompanied by an itemized Wagners register receipt. Plants must be returned in a condition so that they can be resold (not removed from the container).
- Garden supplies (fertilizers, chemicals, etc.), gifts and décor may be returned within 14 days IF in original condition and accompanied by an itemized Wagners register receipt. Opened product will not be accepted for return unless determined faulty by Wagners. Please see manufacturer’s warranty on product packaging for product warranty information.
Trees, shrubs, evergreens, woody vines, hardy shrub roses, perennials & clematis:
- Hardiness Zone 2, 3 and 4 plant material is guaranteed for the current growing season (not over-winter guaranteed) if you are a member of our Rewards Program.
- Plants must have been planted in the ground to be guaranteed.
- Non-reward purchases are not guaranteed.
Annuals, Zone 5 plant material, hybrid tea roses, tropical plants, garden mums, bulbs/tubers, fresh greens, Christmas trees & houseplants: Sold without guarantee.
- One-time replacement only on guaranteed plants. Replacement plants are not issued a new warranty.
- Wagners is not responsible for frost damaged plants purchased prior to our typical May 16th frost free date.
- This limited guarantee is valid with an itemized Wagners register receipt and the plant material (bring the plant with you) and does not cover material planted in pots, containers or raised beds, nor covers material damaged by animals, insects, disease, neglect or weather extremes.
*If purchased at 50% off or more, the plant carries no guarantee.